Wednesday, February 19, 2014

olove - regen sommer zwanzig drei zehn (rework 2014)


artwork by o.oldenburg - model: yvonne platzek

A mix I did for my private pleasure in summer 2013, after it had rained for more than 5 weeks (Rain Summer Twenty Third Teen is what the title says in english).
So I decided to do kind of a concept mix, expressing the mood I was in that time. I guess the most importand track of this mix is the last one "Don't Worry" by Joshua Jesse. - Just don't worry if it rains or not. Just keep on going in a positive way.

This version is a rework I did in january 2014 after buying new hardware. 


Enjoy!

Ein Mix den ich zu meinem privaten Vergnuegen gemacht habe, nachdem es im Sommer 2013 mehr als 5 Wochen am Stueck geregnet hatte.

Irgendwann habe ich beschlossen, meine damalige Stimmung in einer Art Konzept-Mix festzuhalten. Am wichtigsten dabei wohl der letzte Track "Don't Worry" von Joshua Jesse. - Kopf hoch und weiter machen. 

Diese Version ist ein rework den ich im Januar gemacht hab' nachdem ich neue hardware gekauft hatte.

Viel Spass!



Thanks a lot to Yvonne for the photograph. Also thanks to O.Oldenburg for the Artwork.



No comments: